Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

25 is the new 18

It's been 8 years since high school, 5 years since college and now at the age of 25 still rocking it. I still remember going tuition with my bff talking craps about our dreams building a factory together, we even have a theme song....haha those were the days. Back then we did everything, ear piercing, school skipping and eat half a chicken :S. Really missed those carefree days, well except exams, boys and what ever a teenage would be worry about.

Time passes by without waiting anyone, no matter I'm are happy or sad it will eventually passes so i think this quote "Live not one's life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last" by Marcus Aurelius will be my birthday resolution.

My birthday dinner, finally after few surveys of restaurant's menu this is the one we picked

Coselpalais is the name of the restaurant. The Coselpalais, built on 1765, is one of the best-known baroque buildings in Dresden. It was badly damaged in the world war II, but it was restored to it's original form and now a restaurant.

small beer for me ^^


food is here~~~ squeeze my lemoooonnnn

looks good :P

beef for boon, salmon for me

end with a good glass of beer.....mmmhhhh :)

Happy Birthday Grace Kam

~ciao~


3 comments:

je@n said...

yummy!have a great meal
sounds enjoy le^^
1st ever birthday oversea o

lulu said...

hehe not bad la..... ><

Boon said...

lowpo... muaks...
I hope u enjoy the birthday dinner...
I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails