Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Korean experience

Thanks to my Korean friend for this wonderful treat. It's a great experience. From dinner to breakfast she cooked for me, tuck me in to bed, let me eat chips while she busy cleaning her room .....I'm touched ^^

My new favorite soup, Kimchi Soup!!!! super duper spicy KENG ar
oh ya this is Korean typical breakfast....super heavy...haha

making kimbap

Thanks Emma for this nice party! the food is just super delicious

this Saturday gonna have a Russian style party!!! woo hoo
stay tune!

~ciao~

3 comments:

Joyce said...

wow having international party every week ?

lulu said...

well not every weekend only once a while for fun... ><

Boon said...

Joyce, Ya... Korean style... I like the Korean food

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails