Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011 CNY

For 25 years, my 1st time celebrating Chinese New Year without my family :(. Well that's the way it goes. I have now, my new family of 2. Although here in Germany it's not an official holiday,we tried to bring the new year spirit to our new "home", I would say it's not that bad. We had dinner with some of our friends (luckily all married so no need give angpow :P) chat and just enjoying each other's company.

cheers!

simple dinner + cool people = good party

Here I would like to wished everyone a Prosperous Chinese New Year

yesterday we had home made "low sang"....bo huat need to improvise ><
not bad! low ar low ar....huat huat huat :)

~ gong xi fa cai~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails