Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No wonder i'm FAT - part 8

I'm so sick of editing my Japan trip pictures..i still have Mishima, Hakone and Tokyo Disney Sea queuing up, need to pause Japan for awhile.
So i though of it's been a while since i last post something yummy...I'm getting pretty good, making yummy food from scratch, well not always, sometimes the packet forms are just too convenient and time saving plus it taste not bad.


pancakes with maple syrup and currants 

I used to buy those ready pancake mix, u just add milk and an egg. Not anymore! actually making pancakes from scratch are quite easy and it's as fluffy as the ones from the pancakes mix. No Char Koay Teow? pancakes are good too



i didn't make the bread myself but lately i really enjoy eating bread with soft cheese and marmalade...trust me it's a yummy combo!!! 


steamboat on a cold winter day is awesome......Tom Yam....oh this 1 comes from a packet. I've got to learn Tom yam Soup :P



my sesame oil chicken wings with ginger and soy sauce



sushi!!! yup i made them myself...muhahaha :)


home made Mojito cocktail, too bad i didn't have ice or it would have been perfect



who said u can't make Tandoori chicken at home? Well YouTube says u can! Got this recipe from YouTube though i didn't have a tandoori grill but oven works just fine for now


 my current favorite pan seared salmon fillet with Mediterranean rice with some rucola salat.
Finally i know how to seared a salmon..woo hoo!!! the salmon was crispy outside and moist and juicy inside 


chocolate cake...it's not perfect yet but at least i know how to make him now. I've yet to learn how to make the perfect moist chocolate cake..anyway kudos to myself :)

till next yummy treats..... :)

~ ciao ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails