Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas projects 2012

Doomsday just few days away, Christmas is just a round the corner and eventually the new year will come, it's crazy! time does zoom by pretty quick. Anyway just in case 21.12.2012 really do happen...I bid everyone a goodbye and it's been fun living on this earth with you all.

Anyway we still have to go on with our daily life. So I've been busy with some handy crafts


making Christmas cards



this is my favorite. I think i'll keep it  :P



Lately i'm into playing with clay. This is my watermelon bowl. Well i didn't make the bowl myself but i painted them.


not bad eh! Of course i did made something my own but it's till in the oven. Will share the end result once it's ready. Thanks Heike! for being so patient with me, teaching and looking out for me... :)


the latest is knitting....muhahaha. i do hope i still remember how, Heike :P
rechts, links, rechts, links......

ok got to start knitting...adios amigos Happy Holidays

~ ciao ~







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails