Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Don't be a fat B!t(h

A non-working life, everyone wish for that but when you really have it "what are you going to do with all that free time?"
3 months is Dresden, the question that i frequently being asked is "What do you do everyday?, since you are not working" hm.... good question. I keep myself occupied you know, chores, cooking,....bla bla bla. The most important is to have hobbies and don't be lazy or else this will happen...

...becoming one fat B!t(h

I used to wished this too(not becoming fat B!t(h la) but now that it came true, i got to say it's both heaven and a pain in the ass. Can't we just have it all? both, time to have fun and get paid every end of the month? that would be a real heaven. Well nothing is perfect, I've come to learn to love what i have and not complaint what i don't(well not completely 100%) :P

You'll see it's fruit in the end..... :)

my little strawberry is now looking pretty yummy to me :P

5 comments:

je@n said...

when can i try ur yummy strawberry :P

lulu said...

come on summer...it's strawberry n cherry season
:)

said...

Walao eh... I just lose my appetite.... Is that even a human being??? more like Hippo

yoonlun said...

wulala, can't imagine plant strawberry in M'sia, your strawberry looks fully vitamins ^^

lulu said...

we didn't eat it....lol....too cute liao

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails