Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Frau Kam going to school @@

Guten Tag!! @@ Finally after almost 5 months in Germany, I've started my German language class. As I've predict it's a hard language to learn :S but my teacher (frau schneider) she is quite supportive and very patient. Our class is small about 9 students, age ranging from 18-37 years old. I made friend with a Korean girl(same age as me), she couldn't talk much English so u can imagine - chicken and duck talking...hehe

Although the class is about 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, but it's not as bad as it sound(so far XD). I have to attend this class for 6 months to complete the Integration course :S and I'm required to take the final exam but in between there will be an exam every 2 months. DIE, i can kiss holidays goodbye :(

I see changes in me, I'm more hardworking...haha(every night after class i would revise what I've learn) because the teacher will asked random questions to everyone the next day :P kiasi la... 2nd i would rather do my homework then watch movie or go out.... wtf? is wrong with me(these does NOT happen in high school) kiasu la. I do hope i ace this one

Auf wiedersehen

ti kong po pi

~ciao~


2 comments:

Boon said...

Frau Yeap la lu... :)

lulu said...

i siok u siok :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails