Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No wonder i'm FAT - Part3

It's been long since i last blog about my cooking skill, well it's getting better and better. Thanks to my Taiwan friends for their cooking tips and also some Internet recipes(and some are experiment by me XD, luckily it's eatable)

this is one of my favorite, Spanish omelet
alot of vege with cheese and milk...yummy ^^
Boon's curry chicken....well i have a new improve recipe of curry chicken
from my best friend Christina...super Yummy
stay tune to my future blog entry :P

garden picnic with our neighbours

prepared by Chou
thank you for the lovely meal @@

also by Chou

Boon and i prepare this Penang Hokkien Mee
not bad huh

Penang Hokkien Mee with extra bak kut....the bak kut super yummy

experiment dish. Chicken with vege...not bad

this is German white asparagus, it taste almost the same as the green ones but the size is bigger and the skin need to be remove before you can cook them

it's simple to cook, it's healthy and yummy but can only find white asparagus during spring

another experiment dish. My favorite baked chicken with potato and my new favorite salat(the white salat at the background) i think it's a Turkish dish - Tzatziki
it's super yummy with meat :)

next is my latest favorite breakfast, not sure what it's called but i call it "Spring onion bread or aka roti canai" lol (thanks to Meng San)

simple steam fish and fried zucchini with cheese...

i know how to do sushi now(thanks to Meng San), next time I'll try tuna sushi ;)

my yummy pork chop with fried potato with tzatziki
~thumbs up~

turkey breast baked with capsicum

that's all for now
again if anyone is interested with any recipes I'd be glad to share ^^

~adios~

I'm hungry! #@


4 comments:

yoonlun said...

no wonderlah ... u fat ... wakakaka ... spanish omelette add cheese and milk pula ... @@omg FAT


make me hungry nia ... later try spanish omelette ... go GAMA buy ingredients ... wakaka ^^

lulu said...

spanish omelette....got mushroom, onion, capsicum and potato....fry fry until all cook add the egg...and milk agak agak la not too much milk then cook until thick....flip it...after kau tim...add spring onion n mozzarella cheese...supper yummy i tell u

je@n said...

i oso want try
simple n nice

lulu said...

yea it is ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails