Total Pageviews

"Life is short Don't SCREW it"


Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 1st GDR

I know i know, looking at the photos u must be thinking that I've enter the world of "aunty". Although i must admit that my daily activities does include the typical housewife's chores(buy groceries, cook, clean...etc) but lately I've discover a new hobby, which is collecting GDR(German Democratic Republic) or DDR(Deutsche Demokratische Republik) items.

Most of the GDR items are well preserved. I'm buying bit by bit because it don't come cheap, so this is my 1st collection.

the marking below


4 comments:

yoonlun said...

erm ... Auntie ... I tell Rui ying and wait for her's respon next week ... hehe ~

lulu said...

tell her wat?

yoonlun said...

nothing, just let her know ur new hobby ... kekeke

lulu said...

The cups and dishes are really nice. They have real gold circles at the edges. And also have long history.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails